NOTE: To go offline, you must first download the data locally to your device before going into an event. Once at an event and without internet connection, you will NOT be able to load data from Clovi servers.
NOTE: For HIPAA compliance reasons, make sure to add passcode to your tablet.
Taking an event offline
1. Make sure you are online.
2. If using iPad, open Safari web browser app. Otherwise, open Google Chrome web browser.
3. Login using your email and password
4. Select the Event you want to go offline with.
5. Click the Go Offline button.
6. A prompt will come up. Read it and Click OK to proceed. The prompt reminds you that participants, measurements and assessments will be stored offline.
7. Wait for the Offline Status view to load. This view shows the progress of each step, as well as indicates how many records there are, and how many are unsynced while you are offline.
8. On an iPad, click the "Share icon" on top right and then click "Add to Home Screen". On an Android, follow instructions in this HowToGeek article.
9. This will save the webpage as an icon on your home screen.
10. You can now go offline as the measurement, participant and assessment data is stored locally on your tablet.
Taking an event online
You can take an event online whenever you think you have an internet connection. The app will prevent you from taking an event online until ALL data has synced. You can take an event online at any point in time, during an event or after the event. Keep in mind that if you go online, and want to continue offline later, you must repeat Step 1 - 10 above.
11. Before you go online, you MUST click "Sync Now" button on top right. Otherwise, you won't be able to take the event online. If an internet connection is found, Sync Now will sync the data with Clovi Cloud, and update the Offline Sync Table to show all data as synced.
12. Once the data has synced, click "Go online". You will be presented with a warning. If all data has synced, you will successfully be able to click "OK" and the app will take the event back online. CONFIRM THAT ALL DATA HAS SYNCED.