Clovi can pull data from LabCorp as long as you add email@example.com as a user to your super-account.
Before proceeding, make sure to add specific account IDs to Clovi here:
Clovi pulls data from LabCorp from within a Clovi Event. For this reason, you must create an event before pulling data from LabCorp.
- Create an event and add participants. These participants need not have measurements.
- Navigate to Event > Settings
- Click Labcorp Sync
- Click on Sync with LabCorp to start a sync session. Clovi will connect with LabCorp, and search for results *after* the first screening event date that match a participant's first and last name. This process may take several minutes. NOTE: Biomarkers extracted from LabCorp have precedence over existing biomarkers for an event measurement in Clovi. For instance, if you've entered an LDL biomarker in Clovi, and then click "Sync with LabCorp", and LabCorp result for that individual already has an LDL biomarker, then Clovi will overwrite the existing LDL value with that of LabCorp LDL value.
- If a match is found, then we extract the result and sync it with Clovi. We then update the "Synced" table.
- If no match is found, then we update "Unsynced".
- If we run into an error, then we will display the specific errors we saw.