To add a private or a personal note for a participant, you can drag and drop it into a Screening Form.
1. Navigate to Account tab and select Screening Form
2. On the right-hand side, find the Notes section and drag it to the left. Click Save.
3. This will allow your screeners to enter Notes about participants: both notes that are visible by participants (what we call a Note) and those that are private and not visible by participants (what we call a Private Note).
4. To display the Note (that which is visible by participant) in the Report form, make sure to add it to the Report Metric. Navigate to Account > Report Metrics.
5. Click "Add a metric".
6. Select Note (visible by participant) and uncheck "Include in aggregate report" and "Stratify by risk"
7. Click "Save new metric".
8. The metric will then show up in the Report page: